- How to Come to Terms With a New Chronic Condition
- Coping With Ataxia After Wheelchair Van Accident
- Demonstrations of Standing Wheelchairs by “The Standing Company” Coming to New England
- My New Mobility Combo: Half-Power Standing Chair Transported in Ford Transit Equipped with Harmar AL690 Side Entry Lift
- Exercising Safely With Ataxia – Resistance Training
Category Archives: Mobility
On my way to work on November 9th I was involved in a 2-vehicle accident at the intersection of Capitol Street and State Street in Augusta, Maine.
Fortunately, neither driver was injured and neither of us had any passengers. Additionally, had it not been for a flat tire on the other vehicle, both vehicles were drivable. … Continue reading
The Standing Company, based in Saginaw, Michigan, is contemplating a visit to New England during the first week of October. To make the most of this visit they hope to set up demonstrations of their line of standing wheelchairs (manual, half-power, and full-power) at various locations throughout New England. Consequently, they are interested in hearing from organizations or groups of individuals who would be willing to host and/or participate in a demonstration. Continue reading
My New Mobility Combo: Half-Power Standing Chair Transported in Ford Transit Equipped with Harmar AL690 Side Entry Lift
All photos were taken by Wayne Spillman, my salesman at Quirk Ford in Augusta, Maine.
This is just the “quick and dirty” version of the post. I still need to add captions and descriptions for each photo; as well as write the body for the post. Continue reading