- How to Come to Terms With a New Chronic Condition
- Coping With Ataxia After Wheelchair Van Accident
- Demonstrations of Standing Wheelchairs by “The Standing Company” Coming to New England
- My New Mobility Combo: Half-Power Standing Chair Transported in Ford Transit Equipped with Harmar AL690 Side Entry Lift
- Exercising Safely With Ataxia – Resistance Training
Tag Archives: Ford Transit Connect
On my way to work on November 9th I was involved in a 2-vehicle accident at the intersection of Capitol Street and State Street in Augusta, Maine.
Fortunately, neither driver was injured and neither of us had any passengers. Additionally, had it not been for a flat tire on the other vehicle, both vehicles were drivable. … Continue reading